- Die aktuellen spanischen Wasserreserven liegen bei 60,7% ihrer Gesamtkapazität
- Spanien: Handelsabkommen zwischen EU und Kanada fördert Obst- und Gemüseexporte
- Die aktuellen spanischen Wasserreserven liegen bei 62% ihrer Gesamtkapazität
- Murcia: Kürbispflanzen gegen weisse Fliege im Tomaten-Gewächshausanbau
- Niedersachsen - Von wegen Apfel-Vollernte!
- Saudi-Arabien – Wachstumsmarkt für spanische Obst- und Gemüse-Exporte
- Spanien: FEPEX präsentiert Projekt FITOSCEREZO
- Baden Württemberg - Gutes Apfeljahr 2018
FRUIT ATTRACTION, the International Trade Show for the Fruit and Vegetable Industry, has launched its International Hosted Buyers' Programme; a proposal that allows production companies participating in the trade show to select buyers from abroad to receive invitations to the show with a view to boosting their businesses.
This programme joins an initiative that kicked off last year, the 'Guest Import Country'. This time, with the spotlight on Canada and Arabian Gulf states, a total of 50 buyers will come to Madrid for the event. By offering this programme, Fruit Attraction, with collaboration from ICEX, intends to promote trade relations among the countries of the European Union and these two markets, supported by a full schedule of round-tables, guided tours of Fruit Attraction, and B2B sessions.
Fruit Attraction, organised by FEPEX and IFEMA, will take place from 23 to 25 October, and will be attended by 1,000 buyers from all over the world. Participants in the event are mainly trade professionals from the global purchasing and distribution chain, with high decision-making capacity, authorised to negotiate. This initiative is an efficient tool that allows companies to get the most from their time at the trade fair and is greatly appreciated by trade professionals.
To enable the Trade Fair to process the invitations, exhibitors must submit their proposals before 30 July. After this deadline, there is no guarantee that they will be included in the Programme. The invitation will be confidential, personalised and processed in the name of the exhibiting company. Once accepted, Fruit Attraction will make their transport and accommodation arrangements. Guests will be given access to the VIP work zone, an area which is fully equipped for processing all types of business transactions.
More than 1,000 trade professionals from the purchasing and distribution chains in 85 countries attended last year.