- Citruspreise Valencia Woche 21/2019
- Anecoop erwartet 150.000 t Wassermelonen in der Saison 2019
- Spanien/Huelva – Campaña Frutos Rojos 2018/19 Semana 19 - La campaña de fresa roza el fin y la de la frambuesa se sitúa en la cola
- Lleida: Konferenz - Der Agrarlebensmittel-Sektor angesichts der Sustainable Development Goals der UN
- Almería: Enttäuschende Zucker- und Wassermelonensaison
- Plastikcheck der Verbraucherzentrale: EDEKA bei Plastikreduktion Nummer eins
- Citruspreise Andalusien Woche 20/2019
- Murcia: Steinobstsaison 2019 – 21% mehr Pflaumen
Holger Brandt has joined Fall Creek Farm & Nursery, Inc., as licensing manager, responsible for the ongoing growth and development of Fall Creek’s proprietary and third-party blueberry genetics licensing business.
Brandt will lead the development of both traditional and innovative licensing programs for the company, and work closely with the sales and business development teams in the expansion of commercial partnerships around the world. He is based in Valencia, Spain, and reports to Matt Kramer, who recently was hired as Fall Creek’s director of product development and commercialization.
Brandt comes to Fall Creek with a wealth of experience in the produce industry. For the past six years, he was director of international business development for San Lucar Fruit, an industry leader in the delivery of high-quality fruits and vegetables to the global market. Previously, Brandt was a key member of the Aldi Supermarkets team in Spain, where he was involved in both market analysis and new business and product development.
“Holger is a wonderful addition to the Fall Creek team,” says Kramer. “He is well-connected in the produce marketplace, understands the grower and retailer perspectives, and recognizes the global potential of licensed products.”
“I’ve always felt that Fall Creek is a very special company because of the people and the vision,” says Brandt. “Fall Creek is a reliable supplier and trusted partner to blueberry growers worldwide. I see enormous growth potential for the new global business unit and licensing portfolio. I can add value negotiating in different countries and cultures, and I enjoy it.”
Founded 40 years ago by the Brazelton family in Lowell, Ore., Fall Creek Farm & Nursery, Inc., is an international blueberry breeding and nursery company with nursery operations and research and development centers in the U.S., Mexico, Peru, Spain and The Netherlands. Fall Creek breeds and delivers blueberry varieties, nursery stock and grower support to commercial fruit growers throughout the world. For more information about Fall Creek, visit www.fallcreeknursery.com